These are the tenets I strive to follow in my life.
They are subject to change & revision.
However, the spirit of them will remain the same.
I. One should strive to protect Gaia (Mother Earth) & all it's inhabitants.
II. One should act with compassion, empathy & understanding toward all beings.
III. One shouldn't murder, rape, steal from, or otherwise harm beings Gaian or otherwise.
- III.I Unless needed to protect oneself or otherselves from mentioned harms.
IV. One should strive to take no less than two days rest during every weekly cycle.
V. One should conform to one's best scientific understanding of Gaia.
- V.I One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
VI. One should pass one's words through Three Gates before speaking.(?)
- I. At the first gate, ask oneself “Is is true?”
- II. At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?”
- III. At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?”
VII. One should not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy.
VIII. One should recognize there is no absolute evil, nor absolute good.
- VIII.I One should however, strive for goodness where possible.
IX. One should listen to & attempt understanding of the words by all before passing judgement.
X. One should refrain from consuming sentient beings at all costs.
- X.I Except when absolutely necessary for survival.
XI. One should respect & honor those who teach. Those who share their stories. And those who craft art, music & so-forth.