These are the tenets I strive to follow in my life.
They are subject to change & revision.
However, the spirit of them will remain the same.
I. One should strive to protect Gaia and all of its inhabitants.
II. One should act with compassion, empathy & understanding toward all beings.
III. One shouldn't murder, rape, steal from, or otherwise harm beings, Gaian or otherwise.
- III.I Unless needed to protect oneself or otherselves from mentioned harms.
IV. One should strive to make one's life easier & to make other's lives easier if able.
V. One should adopt the most scientific view of Gaia available.
- V.I One should always take care to avoid distorting scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
VI. One should pass one's words through Three Gates before speaking.(?)
- I. At the first gate, ask oneself, “Is is true?”
- II. At the second gate, ask, “Is it necessary?”
- III. At the third gate, ask, “Is it kind?”
VII. One should not recognize any kind of authoritarian hierarchy.
VIII. One should recognize that there is no such thing as absolute evil, or absolute good.
- VIII.I One should, however, attempt to be good when possible.
IX. One should listen to and attempt to understand the words by all before passing judgement.
X. One should refrain from consuming sentient beings at all costs.
- X.I Except when absolutely necessary for survival.
XI. One should respect & honor those who teach. Those who share their stories. And those who craft art, music & so-forth.